To be considered for the TSS Young Writers Award the following terms and conditions must be met (in some cases, proof will be required):
- Applicants must be under the age of twenty-eight from the date of their application.
- Applicants must have had fiction published in print form.
If you qualify, please send an email to Hattie using the email email@example.com with the following:
- A list of any previous literary awards, grants, fellowships, scholarships, or sponsorships received.
- A list of all published work, both print and online, with correct titles and specific dates of publication.
- A two hundred word document detailing your writing career, your literary influences, and your writing aspirations.
Please note that applications are considered on a rolling, cumulative basis and we will be keeping a short-list – in other words, if you apply in January, you may be offered the award in May.
You will receive an email from us to confirm your application has arrived. Subsequently, you will only be contacted if we wish to take your application further.